Dream Diary -The Quest for Lucidity

The site was a collection of random thoughts and stuff, but now there will be a theam to all of this. All the content found will have been a figment of my dreams, enjoy.

Name:
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Monday, January 30, 2006

Give me your thoughts on stuff

This is going to be a huge collection of my random thoughts and other people's thoughts on stuff. I will post my thoughts on what ever I feel that needs to share with people. Ill try to keep it as interesting as possible. You have to give me your thoughts on what I thought. I don't read the newspaper much, or watch the evening news every night. But I'll express my thoughts on what ever I find interesting that day.

Hope you all enjoy my blog. I hope to see that not all my thoughts are random rabmlings of a mad man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home