Dream Diary -The Quest for Lucidity

The site was a collection of random thoughts and stuff, but now there will be a theam to all of this. All the content found will have been a figment of my dreams, enjoy.

Name:
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Monday, January 30, 2006

Holiday in Spain

Holiday in with mates Spain picThat was a cool holiday. My mates and I didnt have too much money to large it up, but we had a wicked time. There are some funny stories to tell.
This photo was taken the first night we got there. Chilling outsite at my parents house. My mate Chris always has the knack of pulling a funny pose in pictures. Can you guess which one he is? My other two mates in the picture are James to my right and Augustus the 3rd on the left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home