Dream Diary -The Quest for Lucidity

The site was a collection of random thoughts and stuff, but now there will be a theam to all of this. All the content found will have been a figment of my dreams, enjoy.

Name:
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The League of Gentlemen series is funny

Iv only just discovered "The League of Gentlemen" in the past week. Its a well thought out comedy series. Im still watching the first series, and IM hooked. I'm going to enjoy watching the rest of them.

So far I think that one of the best characters are the two shop keepers. The proprietor will come in saying "We'll have no trouble in here, this is a local shop for local people. There is nothing for you here" Then he always kills them afterwards.

I think that anybody that has a copy of the league of gentlemen series, they should watch it again.

I cant believe I had not seen it until now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home