Dream Diary -The Quest for Lucidity

The site was a collection of random thoughts and stuff, but now there will be a theam to all of this. All the content found will have been a figment of my dreams, enjoy.

Name:
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Diving in the Red Sea


At work today a colleague we pleased with himself because he ranked 120 something in google for "Diving in the Red Sea". Now the head of IT is trying to rank higher for red sea diving. I told him that sound like a challenge.

Iv never been proper sea diving, let alone seen the red sea. But I am going to rank higher than them two. Iv been snorkeling in Ibiza which was cool but diving, that sounds like loads of fun. But I would like to know why is the Red Sea called the "Red Sea" I know I could google it and find out. But I'm feeling lazy this morning and would Iike to hear why you think the Red Sea has its name.

Now to finish off with a joke.

How long did it take to make the red sea?

A long period of time. Ha ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home