Dream Diary -The Quest for Lucidity

The site was a collection of random thoughts and stuff, but now there will be a theam to all of this. All the content found will have been a figment of my dreams, enjoy.

Name:
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Monday, March 20, 2006

Don't forget to buy a mothers day card

I hope you haven't forgotten to buy you mum a mothers day card. Its this Sunday (26 Feb), so you still have a few days to get in there and get her some thing nice. Show how much you love her with flower if your too shy(or manly) to tell her your self. Chocolates will probably keep her even sweeter, this is Incase you need top ask her for a favor next month.

A mate from work has his own site where you can by his own brand of seasonal cards. Well they are not totally his own design, but they are quite good. Quite a few people have already download them. I did think about doing my own cards to see if I could out do him but I have left it too late to attempt. Check out his site anyway download it and give it to your mum as part of her mothers day gift and she will like it. And I will guarantee it.

Im not too sure what to get my mum yet. She will get one of those cards and a proper card. Then I think I might get her some flowers and chocolate. Its a good way of saying thank you. Im not living at home and she does my laundry for me every week. And picks me up from the train station sometimes after work. I might have to get her another gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home