Dream Diary -The Quest for Lucidity

The site was a collection of random thoughts and stuff, but now there will be a theam to all of this. All the content found will have been a figment of my dreams, enjoy.

Name:
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Today I'm Happy, My iPod Nano Came Through

The other day I was thinking and decided I was going to jump on the feckin band wagon and join the iPod generation. So the first place I looked was ebay. There was an 4GB iPod Nano for £135 with 40min left on the auction. It was a good deal so placed my bid, with my maximum bid set at £150. As the time ticked by I ate my lunch. Hoping it wouldn't give me indigestion I checked to see if I had won the iPod.

Oh yea, I won and paid £147 and they usually go for £170 in the shops. I was well chuffed.

I only had to wait 2 day for it to be delivered. But it came as a suprise to me when it did arrive. It was about 11'o clock and the mail had been, including a few deliveries so I didn't think it was going to arrive today. But it did!!!!

Thats the reason why Im so happy today. Now I think Im going to listen to my iPod a bit more now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home