Dream Diary -The Quest for Lucidity

The site was a collection of random thoughts and stuff, but now there will be a theam to all of this. All the content found will have been a figment of my dreams, enjoy.

Name:
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My new site Juggling Local

I know its been a while since I've posted anything, but now I have a good reason. For a while now I have been getting a few people land on my site looking for juggling. But was disappointed when they found nothing. With my passion for juggling I decided to create my own juggling site. The site will be specially catered for jugglers in the UK, it will have user reviews on local shops and juggling clubs. The main reason for this is because I don't think there is enough information for UK jugglers. There will also be a section upcoming events, and a tricks section that will expand once more people submit their tricks.

The best juggling resource in the UK, Juggling local

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home