Dream Diary -The Quest for Lucidity

The site was a collection of random thoughts and stuff, but now there will be a theam to all of this. All the content found will have been a figment of my dreams, enjoy.

Name:
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My new white teeth

Its coming up to Christmas and there will be many differnt parties to attend. A while ago someone recommended to me a product which they heard about on the net for whitening teeth, its called Whiter than White.
When you recieve the tooth whitening kit you get a moulding tray that you use to get a nice fit for you teeth, you send this off and a week later you a have a nice fitted tray that is perfect for getting a bright smile.

Here is an image of the kit:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! Great post! I want to have whiter teeth, so it's really useful for me:)

3:42 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I’ve tried various teeth whitening products for the past 2+ years. The majority of the products are either a hassle to use, don’t give me the results I want, or they hurt my teeth/gums. It’s been mainly whitening toothpaste and whitening strips because I can’t afford (nor does my insurance cover) dentist whitening.
I’m starting to use a new whitening kit I saw in InStyle Magazine called Pro-White. I think I like it because I’m seeing more upfront results right away. I was somewhat skeptical at first because they guarantee “10 shades whiter in 10 days”, but I can see a noticeable difference. They’ve got various kits available. It costs a little more than whitening strips, but I don’t think it’s overly expensive. I found a $10 off coupon on the internet so that helped ( http://www.swoopup.com/stores/deals/ProWhiteTeeth.com ).
I’m just hoping the results are long-term rather than temporary! =)

5:41 pm  
Anonymous Serena Mcelyea said...

Nice name! Is there anything that can be whiter than white? It simply means that the product is effective! If such a product exists, then dentists have probably approved its usage. Although there are teeth whitening procedures, it's not bad to try this kind of product.

9:52 pm  
Anonymous Brendon Spaziani said...

Having perfect white teeth can truly boost up a person's confidence. Thanks to dental expertise, products for teeth whitening are available. People can now say cheese with confidence! =)

11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home