Dream Diary -The Quest for Lucidity

The site was a collection of random thoughts and stuff, but now there will be a theam to all of this. All the content found will have been a figment of my dreams, enjoy.

Name:
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Monday, January 29, 2007

The taxi driver who should have taken my money

I hailed a taxi to give me a lift into town, it took me near the swan pub. I didn't even ask how much the fare would but and just handed over a ten pound note. But he would not take my money. I pushed the note in his direction again and he pushed my hand aside. This confused a me a little so I went to the Kasbar to change the money up in to smaller change.

Then trying to offer him money again for the taxi ride into town he repeatedly refused my money. I then threw the money down at his feet and made a run for the train barrier which was down, hoping he would not catch me and give me my money back. As i got closer to the barrier I was preparing myself to jump over it, but the barrier started to grow taller and taller. I jumped to the barrier and started to climb it to get over to the other side. Eventually I got to the top and jumped down and started to climb the other barrier, the taxi driver rolled under the barrier??? this was pretty strange, and he caught up with me. No sooner that he caught up with me did he started to have a heart attack. A crowd formed and every one was trying to see what was going on, I was trying to help him but it was no good.

Strange dream heh? One day I will reach lucidity. But not today.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

11:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home