Dream Diary -The Quest for Lucidity

The site was a collection of random thoughts and stuff, but now there will be a theam to all of this. All the content found will have been a figment of my dreams, enjoy.

Name:
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New Cannon Camera

My boss from work shows off his new camera to me. There was a large red image on his monitor, but I could not make out what the image was.

I think it was a Cannon, or maybe a Philips, but I could not be sure. He took some sweet pics as the colours where vibrant. I said that he should try to make some stop frame animations, and that I used to do it when I was younger with my dads camera. It started off with hand drawn pictures, but then I moved on to plasticine models.

Bizzar dream eh? I think this may have happened because I was chatting to Simon from work about his new camera. This dream was very short, I may have more success with lucidity if I had slept longer that night.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home