Dream Diary -The Quest for Lucidity

The site was a collection of random thoughts and stuff, but now there will be a theam to all of this. All the content found will have been a figment of my dreams, enjoy.

Name:
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Bring back lost campaigns

It was late in the afternoon and I was at work, the first strange thing I noticed was Amanda, but doesn't she live in Bristol? Any way it got to about 4:15 and I decided to take a break so I went out for a walk by the beach.

I was sat on a stone looking out to the sea, and before I knew it it was 5:15, i didn't know if I had fallen asleep or what, but the last hour had flown by. I got to work and Nils wanted to chat with me. He had spoken to every one and now was my turn.

The discussion seemed to be about lost campaigns and that we should devise a strategy that one year after clients had left that we should approach them again with a new strategy hoping that they would come back. All of my campaigns that have terminated where not because of they where unhappy with the work done, but because of commercial reasons which where out of our control. Also I did not have any clients leave in the past 12 months. We had a few ideas about other people and then finished the meeting.

I was walking back home, but I did not need the train? The streets I walked down I did not recognise, although I did not feel lost. I eventually got home.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home