Dream Diary -The Quest for Lucidity

The site was a collection of random thoughts and stuff, but now there will be a theam to all of this. All the content found will have been a figment of my dreams, enjoy.

Name:
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Getting away from monsters


This is the second time that I realised that i was dreaming in my sleep. Cant believe its happed twice so quickly! This is very exciting for me, but I cant currently control when i realise yet.

The dream involved being in a hotel of some sort, I cant remember where it was, there where monsters or some sort of threat coming in to the hotel. All the people that where with us ran to the top of the building and on the top floor there was a ladder that lead to a safe room. But only the top three rungs where there, the rest of the ladder was broken.




I managed to pull myself up without any problem. At that moment i realised i was super strong and dreaming!! On relising this I was waiting for erverything to look super real and vivid, but it didn't happen then lost the dream.
Cant wait for next time.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home