Dream Diary -The Quest for Lucidity

The site was a collection of random thoughts and stuff, but now there will be a theam to all of this. All the content found will have been a figment of my dreams, enjoy.

Name:
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Vampire in the Kitchen

This is another dream that started out at work, but then went on a crazy journey to other places.

At the back of the kitchen at work there was a door that is not usually there, I was asked to get more coffee and it was stored behind that door.

The door lead to a pantry which had loads of different foods stacked up. Some of the tins where opened and I could see stuff like pasta with green Herby bit in. I tried it and it tasted good, there whee a few more different thing that I tried out, but there was no coffee. Al I could see was another door. After I had entered the door it lead into a cellar which was dark and full of barrels. I could see the coffee and went to fetch it. Some barrels fell over and I knew something was there. I got a broom and tried poking around in the dark to see if I could see what made the noise. Then I was pushed over by something invisible and I ran. The force that had pushed me over then followed me out the cellar into work and was flying around the room. It was a huge figure, much larger than the average human being. This caused every one to run out.

The rest of the dream after that went a bit hazy after that but it just involved running from room to room trying to hide from it and not get caught. At some point JB joined me and he helped me not get caught.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home