Dream Diary -The Quest for Lucidity

The site was a collection of random thoughts and stuff, but now there will be a theam to all of this. All the content found will have been a figment of my dreams, enjoy.

Name:
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Wow I knew I was dreaming

It happened last night when I was staying in Leeds . There was nothing unusual about the day apart from I wasn't sleeping in my own bed.

I was staying in travel lodge and noticed that there where two pictures hung up on the wall and the theme was about dreams. The pictures where of someone asleep and there was some writing that accompanied the picture. I would not be able to tell you what the writing said though.

My room was also next to a railway track, so I was expecting that this may disturb my sleep, but found that i had a really good relaxing sleep. So much so that I could barley remember my dream.

All I remember was that I was at a petrol station and that there was some commotion, I realised that this was a bit strange and said to myself that I was dreaming!!

At that moment I woke up straight away. Doh!!! The dream did not become more vivid as I have read, I just woke up straight after realising this.

The first step has now been reached and all I can do is try to prolong the lucid periods of my dreams.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home