Dream Diary -The Quest for Lucidity

The site was a collection of random thoughts and stuff, but now there will be a theam to all of this. All the content found will have been a figment of my dreams, enjoy.

Name:
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Monday, February 12, 2007

What a long dream!

The dream that I had last night seemed to last ages, even to the point where I was going to have a nap in the dream.

The dream started off walking around the food court in the county mall Crawley. I went to Burger King where i used to work and said hello to every one that I used to work with. Even sue was there, in fact she was the only person I remember from the dream.
I was looking around the kitchen and the floor gave way and I fell into a hole. I was stuck in a hole that was a tube shape. From what I gathered from the rest of the dream I remain stuck in the hole and the rest of the dream continues in my head while I'm stuck in the hole.

I was standing in a white room, there was just the one door in front of me which I walked through. Entering the door I came to a room which resembled a studio flat (the living room and kitchen where one). There were people asleep on the sofa and the kitchen looked like it needed cleaning (what is it with me and cleaning in my dreams?) While I was doing the washing up and nibbled on a bit of dry meat that was on the side. It could have been some jamon, or chorizo, but i cant remember. All I know was it was dry and salty.

After looking round I realised that this was a big house in Tilgate next to the swings. Looking from the top window you could see the swings that used to play when I was younger. There where kids playing, looking quite muddy and there was a small game of football going on which Rob Halard was reffing.

The window that I was observing this from was a bed room. I had in my mind that i was going to bed soon, but then my alarm woke me up.

When I woke up I thought that I hadn't been to sleep yet but realised that it was all a dream.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home