Dream Diary -The Quest for Lucidity

The site was a collection of random thoughts and stuff, but now there will be a theam to all of this. All the content found will have been a figment of my dreams, enjoy.

Name:
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Long and overdue post

I stopped keeping a record of my dreams as the first chance I got to put "pen to paper" was at lunchtime while at work. The iPhone now makes it much easier for me to blog while still in bed or on the train.

Since this is my first post in a while my recollection of my dream is some what very hazy with a lot of holes.

1) I remember wearing a purple jacket with a black collared shirt underneath, most people were wearing similar jackets at the time so there was nothing unusual with his. What was strange though was the fact that I was late for work at the video shop.

2) I was helping Liz with code for a widget for Richard Baxter.

3) Case study on forecasts. All the lines were pointing in the right direction

-- Post From My iPhone

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home